Creating a Ponzi site or networking site is not difficult as many persons think. Creating a Ponzi site just require knowledge of the few listed below.
3. A server-side programming Language like Java/PHP/ASP.NET.
4. Database like SQL.
Now what are the advantages of the 4 listed above?.
1.HTML- Hypertext Markup Language:
This to me is the main building block of any website including the ponzis site you want to build. It is the skeleton of every ponzi website you see on the net.
2. CSS-cascading Style Sheets: This language is what brings the color to your Ponzi site. With CSS the rough html of your site is quickly rebranded to colorful and beautiful looking pages when CSS is applied. Now be careful with CSS you must blend all elements together to give it a professional look
A members comes in and wants to register: PHP checks your database to see if a member with such email or username already exists if yes lets the visitor of your Ponzi site to know that he or she has to change these details.
PHP checks to see that some characters are not entered into your forms which can be dangerous to your Ponzi site.
PHP sends greeting messages.
PHP Sends welcome messages via emails.
PHP is what causes increase of a members earning in your Ponzi site with time as you have programmed.
PHP is what runs the conventional PH and GH System of Ponzi sites.
But in all, PHP alone can make the whole thing so tedious as for php to function on most occasions especially with forms, the submit button must have been triggered .Just imagine after filling a form which on it’s own is tedious and on submission you then lose some data you have filled due to errors.
4. DATABASE: This is where information/Data are stored. Data like Members details,PH and GH history, Confirmed and unconfirmed transactions etc. So this is like to brain of your Ponzi site.
KEY PAGES ANY PONZI SITE SHOULD HAVE.
1. HOME/INDEX PAGE: This in fact is the most important page of a Ponzi site. It gives the first impression to members how things are going on in there when they visit. They would want to see proofs of payment and member statistics. But if you are starting up I would prefer you keep the home page as encouraging as possible.
2. DASHBOARD: This is the member area. This is where the Conventional PH and GH is done. It also shows individual PH-GH statistics.
3. PROFILE PAGE: This page is where members can view their personal details. And if enabled, Edit their profile. It is good you give members ability to edit their personal details to a good extent while also keeping their security in mind.
4. ADMIN PAGE: This page is the power house of your Ponzi site. It could also be a set of pages. This is where members are managed and all queries resolved.
You must ensure that access to this page is limited as much as possible to only you and a few you select.
So in creating your own Ponzi site those are the knowledge you would require.
I hope this was helpful
If you have any questions please use the comment box below and we will be sure to respond Asap. Thanks for reading.