How to lose fat
Losing fat and becoming fit is the dream of many persons. I want to lose 5 or 10 pounds in a week or by the end of the month. I would be looking breathtaking when I lose the fats in my body. Yeah sure this is true. But the question is how should you go about losing 10 or 5pounds of fat.
Many of us have tried to lose fat by exercising more, also losing fat by eating few amount of food or not eating carbohydrate at all. But with all these, only a few are getting the required results this is because not all of us are going about our fat losing activities rightly. We are going to learn the science behind weight loss. So permit me to enlighten you about some key facts about fats.
WHAT IS BODY FAT:
Fats are generally natural oily substance occurring in animal bodies, existing in the solid state when deposited as a layer under the skin or around certain organs. Now these fats are stored in certain tissues in the human body called the adipose tissue.
HOW DOES FAT ACCUMULATE IN THE BODY
Fats get piled up in the adipose tissues of your skin when we have more sugar than we need in our body.
WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF EXCESS FAT TO THE BODY:
1. Constipation: A state of imbalance in your digestive system
2. Atherosclerosis: A condition where by fats causes blockage of the arteries and consequently damages your heart and other organs due to insufficient blood flows to these organs.
3. Cancer: simply means the growth of unhealthy/Abnormal cells in the body which consequently grows and causes damage to the body entirely.
WHAT ROLES DO FAT PERFORM IN THE BODY
1. Energy: Fats are key sources of energy in the body.
2. Vitamin Absorption: Some types of Vitamins called fat-soluble vitamins, cannot function without adequate intake of fat. Vitamins A, D, E and K.
3. Temperature regulation: Fats stored in the body helps to regulate your temperature.
HOW IS FAT BROKEN DOWN
Fat is broken down when there is insufficient energy in the body.
NICE! Now you have a great foundation about fat now we can proceed to knowing how you can lose fats.
Now the popular opinions about weight lose/Losing fats.
1. Exercise More: This is a great approach to losing fat but you must understand that exercising is just a process of burning energy.
2. Eat less food: This is great but you must understand that what our body needs is dependent on our daily activities and eating less doesn’t mean we starve ourselves as this has it’s own bad side
Starvation induced increase in triglyceride content and decrease in glycogen content of the liver which proceeds to cirrhosis.
Now the big boom! How do I lose fat, how do I get rid of fat from my body?
This is it!
Considering all the knowledge of fats and how it builds up, losing fat is as simple as ABC.
To lose fat in a safe way, you must not be in a hurry as losing fat/breaking down fat simply occurs when there is insufficient carbohydrates in the body which is also not good as it leads to build up of triglyceride content of the liver. So to achieve this state of things what must you do.
1. Exercise and eat more vegetables.
2. Reduce your intake of carbohydrates and increase intake of vitamins and vegetables .
3. Ultimately do not skip meals as this could endanger your liver.
4. You should be aware consuming fat is different from consuming carbohydrates. So when you cut down carbohydrates eat some fats instead. Eating fat doesn't make you fat carbohydrates does.