The Eligibility for the Agbami Scholarship is as below:
Applicants for the Agbami Scholarship must be either in the 100 Level or 200-level as at the time of application for the agbami scholarship yearly and must be a student of any of the below Faculties in a Nigerian University with a minimum of 240 in Jamb for 100 level or 70% CGPA for 200 level applicants that is a 3.5 on a 5.0 scale,and applicants must not be a current awardee of any of Agbami’s Coventure scholarship such as the NNPC Scholarship.
1. Medicine & Surgery.
Documents required for the Agbami scholarship application are as below.
To apply follow the below steps
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
2. Click on "Register" to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account if you already had one.
3. Input your personal information, National Identification Number (NIN),Agbami requires this to verify your nationality.
If you do not have your NIN number then follow the below to acquire yours.
Better and faster Alternative
1.Visit the NIMC office with your schools ID card, Local government certificate and passport photograph.
4. Input your Academic information, other information and upload required documents as listed above.
5. Make sure the name used in your applications are same with the name on all documents.
6. Review all documents before uploading them to avoid wrong uploads.
7. Upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
8. Revisit your Home page, Click on the Agbami scholarship link for the year you wish to apply for and Click "Apply Now”.
9. If you followed the steps correctly then you have successfully applied. To confirm Check "My application" under "My account" section on your profile account.
10. Return to you scholastic account and enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department to sign the document.
11. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
Now what is the nature of the Agbami Scholarship Examination/Past Questions?
The agbami scholarship past questions is in 3 sections
1. Verbal reasoning.
2. Quantitative reasoning.
3. Abstract Reasoning.
The below is a free sample of the agbami scholarship past question.
We have a 5years collection of the agbami scholarship past questions and you can get your copy of the agbami scholarship past questions at a discount
To get yours follow the below steps
Pay the sum of #1000 naira only
BANK: Access Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Erubure Ejiro David
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0697025669
After payment kindly send to either of these numbers 08108825755 or 08182579530 the follow details for us to send you your agbami scholarship past questions and answers.
1.Your e-mail address.We will send you the agbami scholarship past questions via your email.
2.Your Name.This should be same as that used in payment to enable us differentiate between buyers in the same day.
3.Your teller number if your name is different form that used during payment
NB: if you made a transfer, Just send the name on the account your transferred from in place of your name.
After sending the above information to the number above, we will send you your purchased agbami scholarship past questions and answers in less than an Hour. If you do not get it within the duration then kindly call.
NB: Bank transfer and mobile money transfers are acceptable.
Payment via recharge cards; Send Mtn card of #1500 as well as your mail address and we will send to you your agbami scholarship past questions. Our past questions are like no other. We pray that you will achieve your dreams of getting the agbami scholarship award this year even as you take the wise step of buying your agbami scholarship past.
Success Zstripes loves you.